Do you record everything just in case you could make a promo with that footage?
Do you hate anything written in Comic Sans and facepalm a lot on “WordArts”?
Do you hate when people doesn’t know how to use #social #networks and uses #hashtags everywhere? #facepalm #wtfpeople #makePRCgreatagain
If you answered “yes” or “maybe” to any of these questions, then read further! #awesomenessawaits
See, fella, we are looking for creative minds… and you might fit in to one of our Task Force Teams!
Every member of the PRC has to join at least one task force team, according on the personal expertise and/or likes, so choose yours and become part of the #PRfreaks:
- Social Media Team – People who eat social networks for breakfast and would like to have PRC ones as a snack. Tasks involve:
- Updating Members Portal and Facebook page of PRC.
- Finding, creating and posting cool stuff related with PR (ranging from tutorials to news).
- Sharing #protips with the Networks PRs.
- Showing that PR(C) is much more than “VI”.
- Consulting locals / European Bodies on how to use social networks.
We are looking for creative people with a diverse interest in PR, who could come up with cool ideas for social media sharing.
- PR+HR Team – People who are natural promoters and headhunters and like fresh blood. Tasks involve:
- Promoting and hunting fresh blood for PRC.
- Consulting locals / European Bodies on how to manage PR campaigns / increase their visibility.
- Managing the AEGEE Fair:
- Launching an open call for stands for the fair.
- Communication with the local organisers and fair participants.
- Collecting information regarding the needs of the fair participants and communicating it to the local organisers.
- Coming up with the thematic concept of the fair (if needed).
- Creating a fair booklet.
- Supporting the fair participants before and during the fair.
- Creating and carrying out the European Bodies Campaign (so that they could get more visibility and new members):
- Coming up with the concept and timeline of the campaign.
- Designing the visuals of the campaign.
- Launching an open call for participating bodies and communicate with them on their needs.
- Carrying out the campaign.
We are looking for creative people who like to talk a lot with others and have good management skills, with experience in the PR and HR fields.
- Visual Identity Team – People who call themselves #VIfreaks, that know how to use the Visual Identity of AEGEE-Europe and want to make others to love it as well. Tasks involve:
- Developing & updating the Visual Identity Manual.
- Developing materials in VI for the Network and European Bodies.
- Checking if locals are following the Visual Identity.
- Solving doubts / helping the network regarding the Visual identity.
We are looking for determined people, who can’t be fooled by the dark forces of non-VI designs.
- Design Team – People who only see vectors and pixels, and can convert ideas into art. Tasks involve:
- Designing / consulting for locals creating their logos with customised area.
- Designing / consulting for European Bodies in need of a new logo or design elements.
- Designing / consulting for locals / European Bodies in need of a logo for a project.
- Designing resources and materials adapted to the VI to be offered to the Network at the PR Resources page of Members Portal.
- Taking care of the logo approval requests by Antennae/Bodies.
- Consulting locals / European Bodies on how to create PR materials.
We are looking for creative minds who master the fine-art of graphic design (even while sleeping), including those who have brilliant ideas but can’t design, giving their input to the ones that can.
Apply here and join our squad. We’re the coolest kids of the block (or at least that’s what mom says). Like what you see? Maybe you want to know more about what would you do if you join a team… Then write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will solve your doubts!
PS: If you didn’t answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions, don’t feel down. You can still join us! We will help you to get at least one answer as a ‘yes’!