The Public Relations Committee of AEGEE-Europe has been busy with drafting its activity plan for the next couple of months, but we have also found the time to elect our new speaker team:
Speaker: Réka Salamon (AEGEE-Aachen/AEGEE-Debrecen)
Vice-Speaker: Panagiotis Barlampas (AEGEE-Athina)
The Speaker Team is supported by Miguel Gallardo Albajar, the CD appointed responsible.
You can reach the Speaker Team by writing to email@example.com
Some of the Activities of PRC for the upcoming months:
- PRESS Team: Together with The AEGEEan and with the contribution of other european level bodies and the local organisers, we have established the official Facebook group of EBM Lublin. The organisers and the Chair Team will also include this information in their emails to the participants. The group is created for the participants of the EBM and for the AEGEEans who will not have the chance to attend the event, yet would like to follow it online. Please request to join the group here:
EBM Lublin 2014 – Official
- Soon a new Open Call is goint to be launched for hosting locals of the PRES – Public Relations European School
which PRC is going to organise in cooperation with The Academy.
- PR-COORDINATION-L is one of the mailing lists maintained by PRC and aims to connect the PR responsibles of the Network for an enhanced cooperation between locals regarding PR related matters, best practices of event promotion, common PR strategies and help with the implementation of AEGEE’s new Visual Identity. If you wish to be subscribed to the list, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- AEGEE-TV-L: The PRC is looking for enthusiastic vide- and film-makers who would help us with the coverage of te statutory events of AEGEE (EBM and Agorae) by publishing short videos, teasers and an official coverage with iterviews and broadcast from the pleanry sessions. Are you good with a camera? Would you like to be the creator of official AEGEE-Europe videos and create viral content for the association which is going to be seen by generations? Contact us!
- AEGEE Photostock Database: Collecting high quality pictures from the wide variety of AEGEE events taking place each month, each year, all around the Network! Would you like to have your local’s events included in AEGEE’s official publications (Key to Europe, Members’ Manual etc.) and gain more visibility for your work – and more interest from potential members? Contact PRC for the details of submitting pictures from your event!
The Public Relations Committee of AEGEE-Europe