# Deadline: 22nd March
# How to apply: send application to email@example.com
As you might know, Agora Enschede is coming soon, and the Chair Team has it’s hands full of work. However, maintaining all of the work by ourselves in Enschede, is almost impossible, because we are fixed with our places on the stage. That is why we are issuing this Open Call for Chair Team Job Shadowers for the upcoming Agora in Enschede.
As a Job Shadower:
– you will have a look behind the scenes on how the agenda is drafted, the workshops and progress meetings are selected, Prytania are prepared and what else there is to prepare a statutory event in AEGEE.
– you will be subscribed to the relevant mailing list and be able to follow all communication.
– you will also be welcome to join us during all upcoming meetings we will have for the preparation of the Agora.
– during the Agora itself you will help us with managing the question lines and possibly chair a Prytanium.
– deal with other Agora related tasks.
If possible you can join us during the Chair Meeting in Brussels from 7th until 9th of April (unfortunately, no reimbursement will be available). Because this meeting is close to the deadline of the applications, we have set the deadline to apply as Job Shadower to 22nd of March 23:59 CET. This way we will be able to evaluate applications and make a selection on Job Shadowers while still providing the possibility to attend the Chair meeting.
If you apply for the position for Job Shadower, make sure you have also applied for the Agora before this deadline. Note: your position will only last for the upcoming Spring Agora Enschede.
How to apply?
If you are interested, send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us:
– What is your motivation?
– What is your experience in AEGEE so far?
– Mention if you have been to an Agora before, to how many, and if you were visitor/envoy/delegate then
– Mention if you are planning to be a visitor/envoy/delegate during Agora Enschede.
(Keep in mind that as a Job Shadower you may chair a prytanium, and you will not be able to vote during the Prytania in which you are chairing in case you will be a delegate.)
– What is your task-related experience?
Deadline for application is 22nd of March 23:59 (CET).
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.