Some of AEGEE’s aims are easier to achieve by creating dedicated projects for them: these projects, while fulfilling their aims give birth to discussions, publications and events closely related to a well-defined topic.
There are two types of projects in AEGEE
- These are projects which have a fixed timeline, project team and set of activities. These projects are approved by the Agora, therefore can use the name and logo of AEGEE-Europe.
- Democracy in Practice
- Eastern Partnership Project
- Election Observation Project
- Summer University Project
- Your Vision for EUrope Project
- DRINK-WISE Project
- Europe on Track Project
- These are projects, which are initiated by a group of AEGEE members. They don’t have a fixed timeline and have freedom to do activities according to the needs. AEGEE project can’t use the name and logo of AEGEE-Europe.
Here is also the list of the past projects.